Zuni Tribal Scholarship Application Checklist
Zuni Education and Career Development Center intake must be completed
first before applying. If you are currently a client with the program,
your information is required to be renewed every year. Phone Intakes
may also be accomodated. Intake appointments may be scheduled by calling
(505) 782-5998 OR (505) 782-5909.
Applicants must attend orientation and/or review the scholarship portion of ZECDC handbook. Students must submit an application each academic year (August-May). Summer semester is a separate application process.
Zuni Tribal Scholarship Application (Revised 2015) (PDF Format)
First time/non-consecutive applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Scholarship applications: Each academic year
2. Tribal Census Card
3. Official High School Transcript and/or most current college transcript
4. Privacy Statement Form
5. Copy of Student Aid Report
6. Admisisions Letter and/or Enrollement verification
7. Financial Need Analysis Must be submitted to the school Financial Aid office
8. Health Contract Form. To be filled out by and employee of the Indian Health Service Health Contract office, unless student has private medical insurance.
1. Renew Scholarship Application : Each academic year
2. Financial Need Analysis must submit to school's financial aid office
3. College transcript
4. Current Class Schedule
5. Final Semester grades
6. Health Contract Form. To be filled out by an employee of the Indian Health Service Health Contract office, unless student has private medical insurance.
7. Degree checklist, if degree program changes
For completed applications, priority funding will be considered for graduating seniors.
All applicants will be notified in writing on the status of their application(s).
All applicants residing in the service delivery area, pursuing a certificate and/or vocational training program will be referred to Employment component and/or Job Training Program (See Job Placement eligiblity), depending on the Program of Study.
Please DO NOT Fax application. Must be postmarked before or on due date. No
exceptions for late documents.
Spring Semester - October 31
Summer Semester - April 30
Fall Semester - June 30
For more information, contact ZECDC at ZECDC@ashiwi.org or at (505) 782-5998 OR (505) 782-5909