1. Completed Tribal Scholarship application.
2. Tribal Census Card – to verify legal Tribal enrollment
3. Official High School Transcript for entering freshmen or Official College transcripts
for continuing college students.
4. Letter of Admissions – undergraduate students must be officially and fully admitted
to a postsecondary institution. Enrollment verification will be requested from
students who have already submitted a Letter of Admissions.
5. Student Aid Report (SAR) – Copy must be provided, a student aid report is the result
of your FAFSA application.
6. Indian Health Contract form – Complete Part A; IHS fills out part B, once completed,
contract health services will fax to our office.
7. Privacy Statement form – read and sign the enclosed form. This authorizes the
program to have access to your records with the school.
8. Financial Need Analysis – the form must be submitted to the Financial Aid office of
the postsecondary institution which you will be attending. The financial aid office
must complete and return to our office before the deadline.
Please DO NOT Fax application. Must be postmarked before or on due date. No
exceptions for late documents.
Spring Semester - October 30
Summer Semester - April 30
Fall Semester - June 30
For more information, contact Josh Lucio at email@example.com or at 505.782.7186