Library Materials Limit:
- Adult & Young Adult - 2 weeks with renewal for an
additional 2 weeks.
- Juvenile & Children's Collection - 1 week with renewal
for an additional week.
- Southwest/Special Collection - 1 week with renewal for an
- Zuni Collection - materials from this collection do not
- Magazines - only back issues of magazines can be checked
out, no renewals.
- Books w/audio tapes or CDs - 2 weeks with check out limited
to adults and teens.
Videos & DVDs:
- Adults: 5 items (Easy books limited to 3)
- Young Adults (grades 9 -12, up to age 18): 4 items
(Easy books limited to 2)
- Teens (grades 5 - 8): 3 items (Easy books limited to 2
- Children (preschool to 4th grade): 2 items (Easy or
Books with Audio Tapes or CDs:
- Must be 18 years old and fill out an Video/DVD Rental
- Item limit: 5 videos and/or DVDs
- Videos: $1.00 per title
DVDs: $3.00 per title
- Two day loan period on all videos and DVDs. Items
checked out on Friday are due the following Monday. Items are due
by 5 p.m.
- $1.00 fee per title
- Limit of 2 titles per visit.
- Length of loan is 2 weeks.
- Books: 10¢ per book, per day. Maximum
amount for overdue charges will not exceed $10.00 or the replacement
cost of the book.
- Videos: $1.00 per video, per day
- DVDs: $3.00 per DVD, per day
- Books with audio cassettes or CDs: 10¢ per
title, per day